I'm not one of those people who can (easily) (or at all) solve a Rubik's Cube, but that doesn't mean that I don't like playing around with it. I thought it was neat that for the 30th anniversary of the cube, an electronic version of the game has been released.
I eagerly passed this game along to my daughter, who figured out how to play in two minutes' time. Be aware that with this game you will have to enforce Taking Turns.
Rubik’s Slide from TechnoSource
· To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Rubik’s Cube, Techno Source introduces Rubik’s Slide™, the new electronic puzzle game that anyone can play and no one can put down!
· Featuring more than 10,000 puzzles, Rubik's Slide includes two different types of play.
· Players can choose from multiple levels of difficulty, with easy, medium and hard puzzles built-in, vibrant light and sound effects, adjustable volume control, and high score memory. Batteries are included.
· MSRP: $19.99
· Available at major & specialty retailers nationwide, including Wal-Mart, Target, Toys “R” Us, K-Mart, JCPenney beginning fall 2010
· Website: http://www.technosourcehk.com/pr-rubiksslide.php
I'm giving away one Rubik's Slide game to a lucky winner!
~ Leave a comment telling me your high score on Pac-Man. Or your favorite video or electronic game.
Giveaway ends on Friday, October 22nd at 11:59 PM, MST. Winner will be announced on Monday, October 25th. Winner will send me their contact info via email, after which the game will be mailed directly to the winner from my contact at Pressman.
Pressman Toy is an FTC compliant company. Disclosure: I was given this game by Pressman Toy for free to review and I get to keep the game at the end of my review period.