2. Learn foreign languages.
3. Add color.
4. Know how to style your own hair, and know how to style your kids' hair.
5. Buy the soft toilet paper.
6. The smell of clean laundry will calm me every time.
7. Grill your salmon.
8. Steam your vegetables.
9. Attend live theater.
10. Keep your table clear and clean.
11. Sometimes you choose friends but they won't choose you.
13. Be persistently kind.
14. Know how to swim.
15. Reply to emails within 2 days.
16. Support a cause.
17. Have a favorite book.
18. Write and send thank-you notes.
19. Keep stamps in your wallet.
21. Be agreeable
22. Have a favorite pen.
23. A box of tissues and a clock in each room.
24. Establish credit and be in control of it.
25. Be a Mac and a PC.
26. Know a dozen hymns by heart.
27. Smell great.
28. When returning a plate, include cookies.
29. Know how to check the oil and tire pressure.
30. Always have at least one complete Nice Outfit clean, pressed, and ready to go.
33. And don't forget the sunscreen.