1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? Today my answer is New York City.
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car? Dancing Nancies by Dave Matthews Band.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do? I'd fly in all my best friends and enjoy a night in Park City.
4. What is your guilty pleasure? Certain music . . .
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home? From my current home (Utah), I'd have to say Maine.
6. Last book that you couldn't put down? The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch? Emma.
8. What is your favorite local escape? Park City.
9. How do you escape on a budget? Redbox and Cafe Rio to go.
Best food you've ever had while on vacation. Calamari in Boston; Oysters Rockefeller in Orlando
This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!