I don't like the term 'Bucket List,' maybe because I can't imagine myself ever using the phrase, "Kick the Bucket." I prefer 'Life List.'
It's pretty obvious from looking at this portion of my Life List that many items are actually travel experiences with my family, and it's true: I have a desire to travel with my family. It's not easy because I kind of have a large family. In fact, I can't even book flights or a hotel on many sites because of their limitation of booking for only six people. Even so, a girl can dream, right?
Here for your consideration and my determination, are fifteen of my Life List items in no particular order:
1. Take my family to New York City for a week
2. Go hang gliding
3. Get back on stage and be in a musical
4. Live in Hawai'i
5. Take my family to Orlando & go to Harry Potter at Universal
6. Host an extended family reunion
7. Visit Bahia Blanca, Argentina, with my husband
8. Spend a summer week at Chautauqua
9. Hike Timp
10. Scuba dive - Mexico, I'm pretty sure
12. Make a quilt -- like, with my hands
11. Finish in the top half of competitors in a triathlon
13. Visit County Cork, Ireland
14. Take each of my kids, individually, to a city of their choosing
15. Be a contestant on The Amazing Race
Okay, so I had a few more than fifteen . . .
16. Eat fish & chips, served properly in paper, in England
17. Travel by train through Europe
18. Record music - singing backup vocals
19. Live in Spain
20. Alaskan cruise
22. Take my family to Washington, D.C.
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.